This one-step reverse transcription digital PCR supermix delivers improved efficiency, specificity, and sensitivity for precise RNA target quantification with Droplet Digital PCR.
- Absolute quantification by Droplet Digital PCR in a convenient single-reaction format
- Contains all components required for hydrolysis probe–based RT-ddPCR except primers, probe(s), and template
- Limits nonspecific PCR amplification
- Optimized enzyme blend enables partitioning of RNA samples into droplets while keeping the enzymes inactive until the reverse transcription reaction is performed at 50°C
- Contains RNase inhibitor to protect the RNA throughout the entire workflow
Applications and Uses
- Absolute quantification
- Gene expression analysis
- Viral load detection
- Pathogen detection
|Number of 20 µl Reactions||Catalog Number|
Bio-Rad offers additional consumables for completing your digital PCR workflow:
- Digital PCR consumables
- PrimePCR ddPCR Assays
This digital PCR supermix requires the use of one or more of the following instruments and accessories:
- Automated Droplet Generator
- QX200 Droplet Generator
- QX200 Droplet Reader
- PX1 PCR Plate Sealer
- C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler with 96–Deep Well Reaction Module
Use the filters below to refine results!
AutoDG Droplet Digital PCR System for EvaGreen or probe-based digital PCR applications, includes Automated Droplet Generator, QX200 Droplet Reader, computer, and QX Manager Software, Standard Edition.