Considering a PTC Tempo Thermal Cycler for Your Lab?
The PTC Tempo Thermal Cycler is Bio-Rad’s next-generation conventional PCR instrument. The PTC Tempo Deepwell Thermal Cycler is built with a fixed 96-well reaction block that accommodates reaction volumes of up to 125 µl and offers the same trusted performance as the C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler as well as several new features.
Features and Benefits
- Programmable thermal gradient — for optimization of annealing temperatures
- Large touch screen — for streamlined protocol programming and editing
- Heated and automated lid — for use with various vessels, sealer types, and for integration with automation robotics
- Expanded connectivity — WiFi, ethernet, and USB
- Cloud connectivity: Create and send protocols to the PTC Tempo Thermal Cycler from the BR.io cloud platform
- Network storage drive access for excellent data management
- Thermal Cyclers for PCR
- PCR Reagents & qPCR Reagents
- PCR Plastic Consumables
- Nucleic Acid Electrophoresis