The ProteOn™ XPR36 Protein Interaction Array System provides label-free, high-throughput, real-time affinity, specificity, and kinetic data for protein interaction analysis using multiplexed surface plasmon resonance (SPR) technology.
- ImageProteOn™ XPR36 Protein Interaction Array SystemThe ProteOn™ XPR36 Protein Interaction Array System is an SPR optical biosensor that provides real-time data on the affinity, specificity, and interaction kinetics of protein interactions.
- ImageProteOn™ Manager Software
ProteOn Manager software provides a single interface to control instrument setup, experiment design, data collection, and protein interaction analysis.
- ImageProteOn™ XPR36 System Regulatory Tools
Tools are available with the ProteOn XPR36 system
to facilitate regulatory compliance in protein interaction analysis experiments in drug discovery and
- ImageProteOn Sensor and Maintenance Chips
Used with the ProteOn XPR36 protein interaction array system, ProteOn sensor chips feature advanced surface chemistries for a variety of protein interaction
- ImageProteOn™ Kits, Reagents, and Consumables
ProteOn kits supply the reagents and solutions needed to perform complete protein interaction analysis experiments using the ProteOn XPR36 system including a routine
system maintenance kit.