CFX Maestro Software for Mac is not compatible with macOS Catalina!
The recently released macOS Catalina (version 10.15) has broken compatibility with CFX Maestro for Mac. If upgraded, a Mac computer running Catalina will no longer be able to run CFX Maestro. There is no simple way to revert to macOS 10.14 once upgraded, so we are recommending customers DO NOT upgrade to version 10.15 at this time.
CFX Maestro Software for Mac is an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use comprehensive suite of tools for analysis of real-time PCR data from the CFX series of real-time PCR systems. CFX Maestro Software for Mac is optimized to streamline the process of plate setup, data collection, data analysis, and data visualization of real-time PCR data but does not control the instrument.
- Statistical analysis of data — t-tests and one-way ANOVA
- High-resolution graphing and data visualization tools — view your data in multiple formats including bar charts, box-and-whisker plots, clustergrams, and volcano plots, then edit and annotate your graphs, edit colors, and export at any resolution
- Design complex experiments — set up your plate with both technical replicates and biological groups, and view your groupings and replicates easily with a color-coded plate layout
- CFX Maestro Software for Mac
- User Guide
- License for qbase+Software
|Software Edition||Catalog Number|
|CFX Maestro Software||12004110|
|CFX Maestro Software for Mac||12004128|
|CFX Maestro Software, Security Edition, 1 License||12005258|
|CFX Maestro Software, Security Edition, 5 Licenses||12005259|
|CFX Maestro Software, Chinese Edition||12005260|
|CFX Maestro Software, Russian Edition||12005678|
- CFX96 Touch™ Real-Time PCR Detection System
- CFX384 Touch™ Real-Time PCR Detection System
- CFX Connect™ Real-Time PCR Detection System
- Precision Melt Analysis™ Software
Recommended: Mac OS Sierra
Recommended: 2 GHz
Recommended: 2 GHz
Recommended: 20 GB