Teach your students how to perform the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) with Bio-Rad's T100 thermal cycler. A PCR workhorse in academic and industrial research labs, the T100 thermal cycler offers a compact footprint, user-friendly interface, and the reliability, durability, and performance that you expect from Bio-Rad. Thermal gradient technology makes it easy to optimize PCR reactions in a single run. Capable of running up to 96 samples all at once, the T100 thermal cycler also features a self-adjusting heated lid and accommodates standard PCR tubes, tube strips, and plates.
- Save time programming with the intuitive touch screen
- Get superior results faster by optimizing your PCR assays in a single run using a thermal gradient
- Save valuable benchspace with the compact design
- Keep your protocols organized using personalized folders or a USB flash drive
- Get reliable performance for years with a robust design that protects the thermoelectric components of the cycler
Use the filters below to refine results!
Thermal cycler system, includes 96-well thermal cycler, power cord, tube support ring; for educational use only (for research instrument, see 1861096)