A wide selection of high-quality plastic consumables designed for research applications is now available for science education. Products include thin-wall PCR tubes, PCR plates, sealers, micro test tubes, microplates, and accessories, all of which are precisely manufactured for optimal fit and performance with all Biotechnology Explorer™ kits.
PCR Tubes, Caps, and Plates
Bio-Rad PCR tubes, PCR tube caps, and PCR plates are molded, inspected, and packaged in a Class 100,000 cleanroom environment to prevent possible nucleic acid or nuclease contamination, then process-sampled and tested to be negative for DNases, RNases, and human DNA.
EZ Micro™ Test Tubes
EZ Micro test tubes are available in 2 ml, 1.5 ml, and 0.5 ml sizes and feature marked graduations, a frosted marking area, and an attached cap. EZ Micro tubes are molded from polypropylene and are a snap to open and close.
- General-purpose sample containment, manipulation, storage, benchtop, and centrifuge use
- Sturdy, uniform walls easily withstand up to 13,000 x g
- Autoclavable to 120°C; freezable to –80°C
Conic Screwcap Micro Test Tubes
Bio-Rad's polypropylene screwcap micro test tubes and caps provide a high level of sample security. For solvent compatibility of O-rings, which are a blended polyethylene/polypropylene, refer to a standard compatibility table for polyethylene.
- O-ring operating range: –55 to 150°C
- Autoclavable in the absence of O-rings
- Uniform walls for uniform heat transfer
- Conical bottoms for pellet formation and knurled caps for easy handling
Use the filters below to refine results!