Bio-Plex Pro Mouse Cytokine, Chemokine, and Growth Factor Magnetic Bead–Based Assays detect and measure levels of 46 analytes in diverse matrices such as serum, plasma, and tissue culture supernatants. Cytokines, chemokines, and growth factors are cell-signaling proteins that mediate a wide range of physiological responses, including immunity, inflammation, and hematopoiesis. They are associated with a spectrum of diseases ranging from tumor growth, to infections, to Parkinson's disease.
Based on 6.5 µm magnetic beads, these assays are compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
- Magnetic bead–based for simplified plate processing
- Developed to deliver accurate, reproducible measurements in multiple sample matrices
- Requires as little as 12.5 µl of sample for both multiplex and singleplex assays
- Available as all-in-one, space-saving complete kit
- Includes premixed standards for generation of standard curves over a broad dynamic range for each target
- Compatible with Bio-Plex Pro Mouse Diabetes Assays for an expanded biomarker profile
Flexible Ordering Options
- Premixed panels — complete ready-to-use kits (6-plex Th17, 8-plex, 10-plex Th17, 9-plex, 23-plex, Th1/Th2, and TGF-β 3-plex)
- Singleplex sets — each set includes a vial of coupled magnetic beads and a vial of detection bodies; requires a reagent kit for magnetic separation (12002798) and a vial of standards (171I50001 for group I cytokines, 171I60001 for group II cytokines, 171IA0001 for group III cytokines, or 171X40001 for TGF-β assays) for a complete assay
- Custom premixed assays — available as Bio-Plex® x-Plex™ Assays built using the Bio-Plex Assay Builder
- Custom assays (mixed at the bench) — available as Bio-Plex Express Assays built using the Bio-Plex Assay Builder
For multiplexing capabilities, refer to Bulletin 5975.
- Bio-Plex MAGPIX or Luminex MAGPIX System
- Bio-Plex 200 or Luminex 200 System
- Bio-Plex 3D or Luminex FLEXMAP 3D System
- Bio-Plex Pro Wash Stations
See how Bio-Plex Instruments and Assays benefit researchers studying heart disease, leukemia, melanoma, and other cancers.
Use the filters below to refine results!