Additional Reagents Required
To run this singleplex assay, you will also need a Reagent Kit V (12002798) for magnetic separation, and 1 vial of Mouse Cytokine Standards Group I (171I50001), which are not included.
The Bio-Plex Pro mouse IFN-γ immunoassay is part of the mouse Th17 group l panel. The 1 x 96-well singleplex set contains a vial of coupled magnetic beads and a vial of detection bodies for the detection of IFN-γ. Based on 6.5 µm magnetic beads, it is compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
Other Assay Formats Available
- Premixed panels — complete, ready-to-use kits (6-plex Th17, 10-plex Th17, and 23-plex)
- Custom assays (mixed at the bench) — available as Bio-Plex Express assays
For multiplexing capabilities with other cytokine assays, refer to Bulletin 5975.
- Bio-Plex MAGPIX or Luminex MAGPIX System
- Bio-Plex 200 or Luminex 200 System
- Bio-Plex 3D or Luminex FLEXMAP 3D System
- Bio-Plex Pro Wash Stations