Use the Reliance One-Step Multiplex Supermix for sensitive amplification of up to 5 targets in a single reaction. Expertly formulated with high-performance enzymes and advanced reaction buffer, this robust supermix delivers reproducible RT-qPCR performance in a multiplex fashion, including with challenging templates, difficult targets or in the presence of PCR inhibitors. With its exceptional room temperature stability for assembled reactions, it can be easily integrated into an automated workflow. Reliance One-Step Multiplex Supermix is an ideal solution for multiplexed RT-qPCR, especially for pathogen/viral detection and high throughput screening applications.
- Sensitive, reproducible multiplexing of up to 5 targets — get the most out of your samples while reducing costs
- 24-hour assembled reaction stability at room temperature — enables the use in an automated workflow to maximize throughput
- Convenient one-tube supermix — for minimizing reaction setup time and handling errors
- 4x concentrated formulation — increase detection sensitivity by maximizing input volume
- Tolerant to common PCR inhibitors — for use with lysates or samples of varying quality
Reliance One-Step Multiplex Supermix enables researchers to get the most data out of their samples. Optimally formulated with a novel proprietary Reliance Reverse Transcriptase and robust DNA polymerases blend, this supermix amplifies up to 5 targets across a broad linear dynamic range from 1 pg to 1 µg of RNA input with maximum sensitivity and efficiency.
Reliance One-Step Multiplex Supermix is developed with high-throughput researchers in mind. Whether you want to queue up plates ahead of time or use an automated workflow, Reliance One-Step Multiplex Supermix will maintain its performance even after 24 hour incubation of assembled reactions.
Reliance One-Step Multiplex Supermix is designed to efficiently detect both RNA and DNA targets in the same reaction. Whether samples are tested for both RNA and DNA viruses at the same time or are run with internal controls, Reliance One-Step Multiplex Supermix reliably amplifies multiple targets regardless of their nature.
View Application Note (PDF 143KB)
- Optimal blend of Reliance chimeric reverse transcriptase* and high-performance DNA polymerases including Sso7d fusion DNA polymerase**
- 4X reaction buffer containing dNTPs, RNase inhibitor, and other reaction optimizing components
- Reaction stabilizers
- Patented*** universal reference dye
- Gene expression analysis
- Viral/pathogen detection (RNA viruses, DNA viruses, bacterial viruses, and fungal viruses)
- Diagnostic research
- High-throughput screening (small molecules, drug discovery, dosage experiment, CRISPR screening, and toxicology study)
Reliance One-Step Multiplex Supermix is compatible with Bio-Rad Real-Time PCR Detection Systems and commercially available systems listed below:
- 7500, ViiA 7
- 7000, 7300, 7700, 7900HT, QuantStudio Systems
- Mastercycler ep realplex 2, 4
- Corbett Rotor-Gene 3000, 6000, Q
- LightCycler 480, 96
- LightCycler 1.0, 1.5, 2.0
||Reliance One-Step Multiplex Supermix
||iTaq Universal One-Step Probe Kit
- Sensitive, efficient amplification of up to 5 targets
- Room temperature stable up to 24 hours
- Reliable amplification of up to 2 targets
- Compatible with a fast protocol
- Viral/pathogen detection in high-multiplex reaction
- High throughput screening
- Viral/pathogen detection
- Singleplex and duplex reactions
- Cell Lysis Kits
- RNA Isolation Kits
- PrimePCR Predesigned Probe qPCR Assays for Gene Expression (Available in the U.S., Canada, E.U., China, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Israel, South Africa, Thailand, Macau, Korea, and Japan.)
- Real-Time PCR Automation System
- Amplification Reagents and Plastics Brochure
- SingleShot Cell Lysis Kit Instruction Manual
- One-Step Multiplex RT-qPCR Using PrimePCR Probe Assays Protocol
- Sensitive Codetection of Viral-Pathogen RNA and DNA Using One-Step Multiplex RT-qPCR Application Note
What is Real-Time PCR (qPCR)?
To ensure that your qPCR reactions are reproducible and reliable, follow our step-by-step design and optimization protocols. We also provide insights into analysis of qPCR data and troubleshooting reactions.
* Patent pending
** U.S. patents 6,627,424; 7,541,170; and 7,560,260.
*** US patent 9,493,824