Earn a free one-year service contract on your CFX System with purchase of Reagents.CFX Loyalty Program
Use the Reliance One-Step Multiplex Supermix for sensitive amplification of up to 5 targets in a single reaction. Expertly formulated with high-performance enzymes and advanced reaction buffer, this robust supermix delivers reproducible RT-qPCR performance in a multiplex fashion, including with challenging templates, difficult targets or in the presence of PCR inhibitors. With its exceptional room temperature stability for assembled reactions, it can be easily integrated into an automated workflow. Reliance One-Step Multiplex Supermix is an ideal solution for multiplexed RT-qPCR, especially for pathogen/viral detection and high throughput screening applications.
Features and Benefits
- Sensitive, reproducible multiplexing of up to 5 targets — get the most out of your samples while reducing costs
- 24-hour assembled reaction stability at room temperature — enables the use in an automated workflow to maximize throughput
- Convenient one-tube supermix — for minimizing reaction setup time and handling errors
- 4x concentrated formulation — increase detection sensitivity by maximizing input volume
- Tolerant to common PCR inhibitors — for use with lysates or samples of varying quality
Exceptional Performance of 5-Target Multiplex
Reliance One-Step Multiplex Supermix enables researchers to get the most data out of their samples. Optimally formulated with a novel proprietary Reliance Reverse Transcriptase and robust DNA polymerases blend, this supermix amplifies up to 5 targets across a broad linear dynamic range from 1 pg to 1 µg of RNA input with maximum sensitivity and efficiency.
Unparalleled Room Temperature Stability for Up To 24 Hours
Reliance One-Step Multiplex Supermix is developed with high-throughput researchers in mind. Whether you want to queue up plates ahead of time or use an automated workflow, Reliance One-Step Multiplex Supermix will maintain its performance even after 24 hour incubation of assembled reactions.
Efficient Co-detection of RNA and DNA Targets
Reliance One-Step Multiplex Supermix is designed to efficiently detect both RNA and DNA targets in the same reaction. Whether samples are tested for both RNA and DNA viruses at the same time or are run with internal controls, Reliance One-Step Multiplex Supermix reliably amplifies multiple targets regardless of their nature.
View Application Note (PDF 143KB)
Streamline Your Workflow
- SingleShot Cell Lysis Kit, for the generation of lysates for use in qPCR or western blots
- PrimePCR Probe Assays for multiplexing gene expression targets with minimal cross-reactivity and maximum transcript coverage
- CFX Automation System II for walk-away high-throughput qPCR operation
4x Reliance One-Step Multiplex Supermix is Formulated with:
- Optimal blend of Reliance chimeric reverse transcriptase* and high-performance DNA polymerases including Sso7d fusion DNA polymerase**
- 4X reaction buffer containing dNTPs, RNase inhibitor, and other reaction optimizing components
- Reaction stabilizers
- Patented*** universal reference dye
Applications and Uses
- Gene expression analysis
- Viral/pathogen detection (RNA viruses, DNA viruses, bacterial viruses, and fungal viruses)
- Diagnostic research
- High-throughput screening (small molecules, drug discovery, dosage experiment, CRISPR screening, and toxicology study)
Reliance One-Step Multiplex Supermix is compatible with Bio-Rad Real-Time PCR Detection Systems and commercially available systems listed below:
Choose the Right One-Step RT-qPCR Product for Your Needs
|Reliance One-Step Multiplex Supermix||iTaq Universal One-Step Probe Kit|
- Amplification Reagents and Plastics Brochure
- SingleShot Cell Lysis Kit Instruction Manual
- One-Step Multiplex RT-qPCR Using PrimePCR Probe Assays Protocol
- Sensitive Codetection of Viral-Pathogen RNA and DNA Using One-Step Multiplex RT-qPCR Application Note
To ensure that your qPCR reactions are reproducible and reliable, follow our step-by-step design and optimization protocols. We also provide insights into analysis of qPCR data and troubleshooting reactions.
* Patent pending
** U.S. patents 7,560,260
*** US patent 9,493,824
Use the filters below to refine results!
1 ml (1 x 1 ml vial), 4x one-step RT-qPCR supermix, contains Reliance Reverse Transcriptase, blend of high-performance DNA polymerases including Sso7d fusion polymerase, universal reference dye, stabilizer, and reaction buffer, for 200 x 20 μl rxns
5 ml (5 x 1 ml vials), 4x one-step RT-qPCR supermix, contains Reliance reverse transcriptase, blend of high-performance DNA polymerases including Sso7d fusion polymerase, universal reference dye, stabilizer, and reaction buffer, for 1,000 x 20 μl rxns
10 ml (2 x 5 ml vials), 4x one-step RT-qPCR supermix, contains Reliance reverse transcriptase, blend of high-performance DNA polymerases including Sso7d fusion polymerase, universal reference dye, stabilizer, and reaction buffer, for 2,000 x 20 μl rxns
Pkg of 1, kit includes 5 ml (1 x 5 ml) of cell lysis buffer, 100 µl of proteinase K solution, and 100 µl of DNase solution, for 100 x 50 µl reactions.
Pkg of 1, kit includes 25 ml (5 x 5 ml) of cell lysis buffer, 500 µl of proteinase K solution, and 500 µl of DNase solution, for 500 x 50 µl reactions