Macro-Prep CM Resin is a weak cation exchange resin that meets the demands of analytical, semipreparative, and process-scale applications. This rigid, macroporous hydrophilic support provides exceptional capacity, resolution, and throughput in a chemically and mechanically stable form. Macro-Prep CM Resin operates well at low and medium pressures and exhibits minimal volume changes in response to variations in pH or ionic strength. It provides consistent and reproducible results.
Features and Benefits
- High capacity for biomolecules
- High resolution of complex biological mixtures
- Rigid polymer matrix that allows high flow rates at moderate pressures
- Hydrophilic matrix that reduces nonspecific binding
- Macroporous beads that enhance access to ionic sites
- Chemical, mechanical, and thermal stability
Use the filters below to refine results!