Bio-Plex Assay Ordering Options
Multiplex Assay Kits
Select complete kits for multiplex target panels
Select individual target analytes of interest.
Bio-Plex Pro Human Inflammation Assays enable you to detect and quantify 37 key biomarkers of inflammation from the TNF superfamily proteins, IFN family proteins, Treg cytokines, and MMPs in a single assay.
Inflammation is the hallmark of allergy, infectious diseases, and wound healing. It is a leading cause of mortality worldwide and is indicated in eight major disease areas including autoimmune diseases, cancer, cardiovascular diseases, diabetic complications, infectious diseases, metabolic disorder complications, neurological diseases, and pulmonary diseases.
Human Inflammation Assays are available in two multiplexed assay panels, as well as singleplex and custom-configured assays.
Bio-Plex Pro Human Inflammation Assays include the following analytes:
Benefits of Bio-Plex Pro Human Inflammation Assays:
- Unique and relevant mixture of targets — the only Luminex bead-based assay kit available that combines TNF superfamily proteins, IFN family proteins, Treg cytokines, and MMPs in one assay
- Flexible ordering options — two large multiplex inflammation screening panels in premixed, ready-to-use kits (37-plex), a Treg 12-plex kit, singleplex assays, and any combination of assays available as custom kits in "you mix" or "we mix" options
- Rapid results — multiplex data in just 3.5 hr through the use of magnetic beads and the fastest assay protocols
- Single dilution factor for all targets — and a single-level control
Available Human Inflammation Assay Formats
- Premixed all-in-one kits
- Singleplex sets — require Reagent Kit III (171304090M) and a vial of standards (171DL0001) for a complete assay
- Custom premixed assays — Bio-Plex® x-Plex™ Assays
- Custom assays (you mix) — Bio-Plex® Express Assays
Compatible with these readers and wash stations:
- Bio-Plex MAGPIX or Luminex MAGPIX Systems
- Bio-Plex 200 or Luminex 200 Systems
- Bio-Plex 3D or Luminex FLEXMAP 3D Systems
- Bio-Plex Pro Wash Stations
To learn more about performance characteristics or how to set up your inflammation assays for optimal performance and sensitivity, download these documents:
Use the filters below to refine results!