Bio-Plex Assay Ordering OptionsMultiplex Assay Kits
Select complete kits for multiplex target panelsOrder Kits
Select individual target analytes of interest.Select Targets
The Bio-Plex Pro Human Th17 Cytokine Panel enables measurement of the following analytes in diverse matrices such as serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants:
- IL-17A/F (singleplex only)
Based on 6.5 µm magnetic beads, these assays are compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
The multiplex format enables robust and reproducible measurement of 15+1 soluble proteins involved in the T-helper cell type 17 immune response pathway, which is thought to play a key role in inflammation-associatied conditions such as antimicrobial immunity, cancer, transplant rejection, and autoimmune diseases including rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus and psoriasis.
- Reagent kit ll with diluents optimized for serum and plasma samples
- Assay quick guide to get you started right away
- Requires as little as 12.5 µl of sample for both multiplex and singleplex assays
- Includes premixed standards for generation of standard curves over a broad dynamic range for each target
- 2-level quality controls included with premixed kits
Flexible Ordering Options
- Premixed panel — complete, ready-to-use 15-plex Bio-Plex Pro Human Th17 Cytokine Panel and 3-plex Bio-Plex Pro TGF-β Assay Kits
- Human Th17 singleplex sets — each set includes a vial of coupled magnetic beads and a vial of detection antibodies; requires Reagent Kit III (171304090M) and a vial of standards (171DA0001)
- Custom premixed assays (We Mix) — includes 2-level quality controls, available as Bio-Plex x-Plex Assays built using the Bio-Plex Assay Builder
- Custom assays (You Mix) — available as Bio-Plex Express Assays built using the Bio-Plex Assay Builder
Additional Th17 Pathway Assays:
- TGF-β 3-plex panel (171V4003M)
- TGF-β singleplex sets — each set includes a vial of coupled magnetic beads and a vial of detection antibodies; requires a reagent kit (171304090M) for magnetic separation and a vial of standards (171D60001) for a complete assay
Compatible with these readers and wash stations:
- Bio-Plex MAGPIX or Luminex MAGPIX System
- Bio-Plex 200 or Luminex 200 System
- Bio-Plex 3D or Luminex FLEXMAP 3D System
- Bio-Plex Pro Wash Stations
See how Bio-Plex Instruments and Assays benefit researchers studying heart disease, leukemia, melanoma, and other cancers.
Bio-Plex Pro Human Inflammation Assays
For the first time, the key biomarkers of inflammation from the TNF superfamily proteins, IFN family proteins, Treg cytokines, and MMPs can be measured using a single multiplex kit. Bio-Plex Pro Human Inflammation Assays are available in larger 24-plex and 37-plex screening panels and a pathway-focused Treg 12-plex panel, along with singleplex and custom-configured assays.
Use the filters below to refine results!
1 x 96-well all-in-one kit, includes coupled magnetic beads, detection antibodies, standards, controls, buffers, diluents, streptavidin-PE, 96-well flat bottom plate, and sealing tape, for the detection of 15 human Th17 cytokines