Analytes in the MMP Panel
Analytes in the TIMP Panel
MMPs have many different functions and actions in the body, whereas TIMPs work to inhibit the actions of MMPs. Studying MMPs and their inhibitors, TIMPs, together can reveal disruptions in the balance of these two proteins, providing insights into disease states.
These immunoassays are built on magnetic beads to enable robust quantification of multiple proteins in human samples for research involving the conditions and disease pathways listed below:
- Magnetic beads for simplified plate processing
- Custom configurable ordering options
- Single-level quality controls with lot-specific ranges
- Assay quick guide to get you started right away
- High-quality design for robust and reproducible measurements
Available Assay Formats
- Premixed all-in-one kit: 9-plex MMP panel (171-AM001M)
- MMP custom assays (you mix): see Bio-Plex® Express Assays
- MMP Singleplex Sets
Compatible with these readers and wash stations:
- Bio-Plex® MAGPIX™ or Luminex MAGPIX System
- Bio-Plex® 200 or Luminex 200 System
- Bio-Plex® 3D or Luminex FLEXMAP 3D System
- Bio-Plex Pro™ Wash Stations
To learn more about performance characteristics or how to set up your MMP and TIMP assays for optimal performance and sensitivity, refer to the documents listed below:
- Product information sheet
- MMP instruction manual
- TIMP instruction manual
- MMP quick guide
- TIMP quick guide
See how Bio-Plex Instruments and Assays benefit researchers studying heart disease, leukemia, melanoma, and other cancers.
Bio-Plex Pro™ Human Inflammation Assays
For the first time, the key biomarkers of inflammation from the TNF superfamily proteins, IFN family proteins, Treg cytokines, and MMPs can be measured using a single multiplex kit. Bio-Plex Pro Human Inflammation Assays are available in larger 24-plex and 37-plex screening panels and a pathway-focused Treg 12-plex panel, along with singleplex and custom-configured assays.
Use the filters below to refine results!