CFX Duet Real-Time PCR System makes the power and consistency of Bio-Rad qPCR available to almost any lab. The CFX Duet System is the fresh modern system for small and more economical labs with its improved thermal performance and proprietary, accurate optical shuttle system.
Features and Benefits
- Quick system set up — easy installation and factory-calibrated optics
- Our best thermal uniformity and accuracy to date
- Uniform optical system free of regular calibration requirements
- Audit and e-signature compatibility with CFX Maestro Security Edition Software
- Eliminates the need for a reference/normalizing dye the CFX Duet System can perform duplex assays including genotyping
Applications and Uses
- Gene expression without requiring ROX
- End-point analysis for sequence detection
- Protein thermal shift assays
- Assay optimization with thermal gradient
CFX Maestro Software Works Seamlessly with PrimePCR Assays and Panels
Not only is the CFX Maestro Software is easy to use for routine gene expression and detection experiments, but also integrates with our PrimePCR Assays and Panels. The expert design and wet-lab validation of all PrimePCR Assays ensure optimal assay performance. The integration of CFX Maestro Software with PrimePCR Assays aids in the analysis and interpretation of experimental results.
- Begin analyzing data in a single step by importing target, reference, and control information from a PrimePCR Assay run file directly into CFX Maestro Software
- Combine data from multiple plates into a gene study to rapidly screen large numbers of targets or samples
- Use powerful data visualization tools, such as hierarchical clustering and color-matched expression levels, to identify individual targets or clusters to consider for further investigation
Service Plans and Validation Tools for CFX Systems, Thermal Cyclers, and Real-Time PCR Instruments
- The Bio-Rad Expert Care Service Program offers various service plans to keep your systems functioning optimally
- CFX System IQ/OQ Services certify system installation and validate system performance
- Thermal Validation Services test temperature accuracy and uniformity
- The CFX Qualification Plate quickly and easily verifies the performance of your CFX Real-Time PCR Detection Systems
Use the filters below to refine results!
A PCR detection system with 96-well block and 2-color detection plus FRET. Includes CFX Duet base unit and cables.
1 license, CFX Maestro 2.3, software for real-time PCR plate setup, data collection, statistics, and graphing of results; for Windows PCs