TGX FastCast acrylamide gel solutions are premixed TGX (Tris-Glycine eXtended) acrylamide/bis-acrylamide solutions for hand casting 7.5% polyacrylamide gels for PAGE systems. Long shelf life TGX chemistry retains Laemmli-like separation characteristics while using a standard Tris-glycine running buffer system.
Protein samples in the gel can be separated in 20 minutes, and handcast gels remain fresh for up to 4 weeks. Stain-free technology enables visualization of proteins in your gel or blot in less than 5 min with stain-free enabled imaging systems.
TGX Stain-Free FastCast acrylamide starter kit is ideal for
- 1-D polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis for separation of proteins
- Accurate molecular weight estimation
- Robust separations with complex samples
Approximate number of gels per kit.
|Mini Gels (~9 x 7 cm)
|Midi Gels (~13 x 9 cm)
Browse our selection of TGX and TGX Stain-Free™ FastCast acrylamide kits, catalysts, and reagents for polyacrylamide gel preparation for protein electrophoresis.
- Mini format gel handcasting equipment for the Mini-PROTEAN Tetra cell and Mini-PROTEAN® 3 Dodeca™ cell
- Individual handcasting accessories for the Mini-PROTEAN Tetra handcast system
- Midi format gel handcasting equipment for the Criterion cell and Criterion Dodeca cell
For more information on casting preparation volumes, electrophoresis run conditions, and transfer conditions for western blotting, refer to our instruction manual.