UNOsphere Q support is used for strong anion exchange chromatography. UNOsphere ion exchange resins are designed to meet the increasing needs of the biopharmaceutical industry for high-productivity chromatographic resin. UNOsphere, a hydrophilic polymeric support, delivers high productivity through high binding capacity and low backpressures. The single-step polymerization process produces a support unsurpassed in quality and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Efficient capture of biopharmaceutical molecules from crude feedstreams
- Large pores that result in ultrahigh binding capacities at fast linear velocities
- Hydrophilic polymeric beads engineered for high mechanical stability and low backpressures
- Robust polymer designed to withstand repetitive clean-in-place cycles
- Optimized to operate under 2 bar backpressure at velocities of 1,200 cm/hr
- Stable to 1 M NaOH exposure to 10,000 hr
- Availability in biopharmaceutical quantities
- Fully supported for regulatory submissions
Use the filters below to refine results!