Profinia software offers a convenient way to review purification results. Its user interface is easy to use yet comprehensive and customizable for either real-time data acquisition or stand-alone run data analysis. View, annotate, export, and print your data reports or chromatograms for protein purification runs performed on the instrument. Compare runs or overlay traces and use standard and customizable reports to enhance presentations and publications.
The software provides real-time capture of purification run data for added confidence and convenience, but is not required to run the system. The real-time reporting screen lets you select which traces or other parameters to monitor, such as UV, conductivity, pH,* system pressure, event marks, temperature, and fraction collection.
- Stand-alone data evaluation — transfer data from the Profinia instrument via a USB flash drive or USB cable connection to any stand-alone PC loaded with Profinia software; evaluate the run results, samples, run logs, and lot and method information in a convenient format
- Real-time data acquisition — monitor and record real-time data simply by connecting the Profinia instrument to a computer with a USB cable
- Highly customizable user interface — resize, hide, or show selected elements and access main functions through a convenient toolbar or from the categorized menus; set your own default settings
- Customizable chromatograms — choose traces to analyze or to monitor, customize trace color and width as well as chromatogram size, view UV traces on separate or merged axes, and zoom into regions of interest
- Standard report — preview and print Profinia standard reports, which include summary information such as overall run information (start of run, duration, versions, username), result information, which lists sample-specific results (total protein, concentration, loaded volumes), and corresponding chromatogram images
- Custom reports — select from a range of report elements, place them in any order, add comments, and preview before printing a custom report; in addition, custom reports can be saved to "Favorites" and viewed and printed directly from the toolbar
- Trace compare — with automatic layout suggestions, you can compare up to 10 runs at a time
- Trace overlay — overlay traces of different runs
Use the filters below to refine results!