Nuvia S Resin is an ultra-high capacity, next-generation cation exchange resin built on the industry proven UNOsphere™ base matrix technology. Nuvia S Resin provides very high capture and exceptional flow properties designed to meet current and future process needs. Nuvia S Resin is a flexible alternative that may be used both as a capture or polishing solution. The media delivers superior binding capacity over a wide operational window, making it the tool of choice for a wide range of downstream processes.
Nuvia S Resin delivers value and flexibility by allowing users to:
- Use less media to purify a given amount of product
- Reduce cycle time and increase productivity by operating at higher flow rates
- Reduce costs and space requirements by decreasing buffer consumption
- Reduce capital and operating expenses through the use of smaller columns
- Chemical stability to withstand repetitive clean-in-place cycles
- Flexibility in use for capture or polish steps
- Fully supported for regulatory submission
Nuvia S Cation Exchange Resin Product Information Sheet Bulletin 5987
IgG in 40 mM NaOAc + 30 mM NaCl, pH 5.0.
Use the filters below to refine results!