Gene Pulser®/Micropulser™ electroporation cuvettes are high-quality electroporation cuvettes which enable reproducible and consistent gene delivery to valuable transfection samples.
Features and Benefits
- Universal — compatible with all Bio-Rad electroporators and competitor electroporation systems
- Sterile — thoroughly washed to eliminate trace inhibitor materials, then sterilized and individually wrapped
- Reliable — sturdy, seamless construction with gap widths set to exacting tolerances for consistent performance
- Reproducible — inspected at several points in the manufacturing process to guarantee reproducible results
- Multiple configurations — available in three gap widths: 0.4, 0.2, and 0.1 cm, to deliver the proper field strength to a variety of cell types
Cuvette Gap Width and Sample Type
- 0.1 cm — E. coli, bacteria, yeast
- 0.2 cm — E. coli, bacteria, yeast, mammalian cells, including primary and stem cells
- 0.4 cm — Mammalian cells, including primary and stem cells, and plant protoplasts
Use the filters below to refine results!