The MicroPulser Electroporator is a simple yet versatile instrument that enables safe and reproducible transformation of bacteria, yeast, and other microorganisms. Transformation efficiencies much higher than those obtained with chemical methods can be achieved.
- One-button pulse delivery, attached cuvette chamber, and rapid charge time for fast sample handling
- Preset, optimized programs for commonly studied bacteria and fungi allow rapid program selection
- Arc quenching (ARQ) system significantly reduces arcing, protecting against loss of valuable samples
- Broad range of parameters for manual optimization. Manual programming allows voltage to be selected in a 200–3,000 V range with 10 V precision and allows pulse width to be selected in a 1.0–4.0 ms range with 0.1 ms precision
- High-voltage 3,000 V capability yields improved efficiency in larger-volume cuvettes
- Compact, space-saving design
- Audible and visible pulse indicators
- Time constant and actual volts displayed to monitor reproducibility.
Voltage and current: 3,000 V peak into >600 W load; limited at 100 A peak maximum
Use the filters below to refine results!