Compact and easy to use, the GelDoc Go Imaging System can fit on virtually any benchtop. With a large UV transilluminator, this gel imager offers the flexibility to image many different types of gels of varying sizes. With just three clicks to capture, the onboard Image Lab Touch Software is as easy to use as your smartphone.
This GelDoc Go Imaging System includes a UV tray for stain free protein gels, ethidium bromide gel staining, and fluorescence imaging. A white tray (for Coomassie, copper, silver, and zinc stains) and a blue tray (for nucleic acid applications that use SYBR stains) are available as optional accessories.
GelDoc Go System Features
- Easy to use — no need for manual control of filter, lights, or lenses
- Saves time — get results quickly
- Saves space — small footprint, large imaging area
- Modular design and flexible options — application-specific trays allow you to configure your system and upgrade when you want to
- GelDoc Go Gel Imaging System
- Image Lab Touch Software
- UV/stain-free imaging sample tray (additional imaging trays available separately)
Related Educational Kits for DNA Analysis
- DNA Electrophoresis Kits
- PCR and Real-Time PCR Kits
- Cloning and Sequencing Explorer Series
- CRISPR Gene Editing Kits
Related Educational Kits for Protein Analysis
Width: 21 cm
Display resolution 1024 x 768 pixels
9.7" (24.64 cm) display
32 GB disk space
4 USB ports
Width: 36.0 cm (14.2")
Height: 35.3 cm (14")
Use the filters below to refine results!