Bio-Rad's extensive line of chromatography products includes the BioFrac and Model 2110 fraction collectors.
BioFrac Fraction Collector
The BioFrac fraction collector is ideal for analytical and preparative chromatography applications. It is easy to program and can be used for basic or complex fraction collection schemes at flow rates ≤100 ml/min. Available as a stand-alone fraction collector or with Bio-Rad's BioLogic LP chromatography systems, the BioFrac fraction collector offers flexibility with both custom and off-the-shelf collection rack options. Custom racks provide a collection capability ranging from drops to liters. Off-the-shelf racks extend the versatility of collection schemes and provide cost-effective storage of samples. Off-the-shelf racks are autoclavable, easy to assemble, and lie flat, using little storage space.
- Collection in time or drop mode (or volume mode when connected to a BioLogic LP system, BioLogic DuoFlow system, or Model EP-1 Econo pump)
- Collection of peaks by peak detection, time windows (up to 20), or a combination of both
- Drop arm movement in an x-y motion over each collection vessel; column, row, or serpentine pattern option available for microplates or Titertube tubes
- Dispenser arm that is manually adjustable to tube heights ≤150 mm
- Numerous off-the-shelf racks to accommodate tubes (12–20 mm diameter), Eppendorf or other microtubes (0.5, 1.5, or 2.0 ml), or scintillation vials
- Multirun feature that allows overlay of fractions
- Highly reliable, quiet, problem-free operation with minimal maintenance requirements
- Optional BioFrac ice bath/microplate rack with tube grips that hold tubes firmly in any position; ice bath rack
allows cooling of 13 mm tubes or serves as a rack for microplates and tubes that adhere to SBS standards
- Optional BioFrac prep-20 preparative rack with up to 20 collection ports for collection from bottles to carboys
- Optional microplate drophead kit for precise collection of small volumes into microplates
Model 2110 Fraction Collector
The easy-to-use Model 2110 fraction collector provides multiple collection modes when used with the Econo pump or other low-, medium-, or high-pressure separation procedures.
- Time or drop collection modes (or volume collection mode when connected to the Model EP-1 Econo pump, BioLogic LP system, or BioLogic DuoFlow system)
- Collection of 1 drop (~50 µl) to 9 ml fractions in 80 test tubes or microtubes (with optional adaptor)
- Small (Econo-Column) chromatography columns can be mounted to drop-forming arm to minimize dead volume
- Manual-advance tube changes
- Coldroom compatibility
- Small footprint of 24 x 33 cm
Use the filters below to refine results!