Bio-Rad's extensive line of chromatography products includes the Econo gradient pump and Model EP-1 Econo pump for protein preparative applications.
Econo Gradient Pump
The unique Econo gradient pump is suited for any low-pressure protein purification system. It is the only stand-alone peristaltic pump capable of isocratic and gradient elution applications. The Econo gradient pump is a two-channel bidirectional pump that is ideal for preparative applications and for scaling up the purification of recombinant proteins. The Econo gradient pump works seamlessly with other peripherals such as chart recorders, Model 2110 and BioFrac fraction collectors, Model EM-1 Econo UV monitor, and Model EG-1 Econo gradient monitor. Configure the system according to your needs and budget using the Econo gradient pump combinations as a starting point. Flow rates of 0.002–40 ml/min per channel (up to 20 ml/min per channel and two channels per pump) and ≥2 μl/min are achievable with the optional splitter valve kit.
- Control of a gradient mixer for binary gradient formation
- Simple setup and programming, including gradient programming in either time or volume mode
- Stop/start control of fraction collectors; hold and pause available with certain collector types
- Stop/start, pen up/down control of chart recorders
- Automated calibration procedures for a variety of tubing sizes
- Luer fittings for inexpensive, simple, and fast tubing connections
- User-adjustable LCD screen contrast, revolution counter to determine tubing wear, and keypress confirmation beep
- Integrated, space-saving rack
- Compatability with BioLogic DuoFlow chromatography systems
Model EP-1 Econo Pump
The patented Model EP-1 Econo pump is a two-channel, bidirectional, variable-speed peristaltic pump for low-pressure chromatography or for pumping liquids in general laboratory procedures. It offers a full range of features as a stand-alone peristaltic pump and is fully compatible with the BioLogic DuoFlow system.
- Flow rate display (in ml/min) and time or volume control of programs
- Preset calibration for common tubing sizes (0.8, 1.6, and 3.2 mm ID)
- Manual calibration for nonstandard-size tubing or when improved flow rate accuracy is desired
- Control of Model 2110, BioFrac, or other fraction collectors
- Control of run length with programmable total run volume
- Control of SV-3 solenoid diverter valve to divert eluent to fraction collector or waste
Econo Gradient Pump Kits
Use the filters below to refine results!