Base matrices are available with ligands already coupled for convenience. Each ligand has unique specificity and can be used to capture specific molecules.
- ImageAffi-Gel Blue Gel
Affi-Gel Blue Gel is a crosslinked agarose bead with covalently attached Cibacron Blue F3GA dye. The blue dye functions as an ionic, hydrophobic, aromatic, or sterically active binding site.
- ImageDEAE Affi-Gel Blue Gel
DEAE Affi-Gel Blue Gel is a bifunctional affinity/ion exchange chromatography matrix prepared by coupling Cibacron blue F3GA and diethylaminoethyl groups to Bio-Gel A.
- ImageCM Affi-Gel Blue GelCM Affi-Gel Blue gel contains Cibacron Blue F3GA dye covalently coupled to CM Bio-Gel A. This bifunctional gel binds both albumin and serum proteases.
- ImageAffi-Gel Heparin GelAffi-Gel heparin gel is a ready-to-use support for the purification of a range of proteins such as coagulation factors, other plasma proteins, polynucleotide polymerases, nucleases, lipases.
- ImageAffi-Gel Boronate GelAffi-Gel boronate-derivatized polyacrylamide gel has affinity for coplanar adjacent cis-hydroxyl groups (cis-diols) and a high binding capacity.
- ImageAffi-Prep Polymyxin ResinAffi-Prep polymyxin support consists of 2–4 mg of USP-grade polymyxin per ml of the macroporous polymeric Affi-Prep support. Binds endotoxins from a number of gram-negative bacteria.