|FEATURED PRODUCT |||Nuvia™ IMAC Resin|
- For purification of histidine-tagged recombinant proteins
- Pressure-stable polymer
Bio-Rad offers four types of affinity chromatography resin: Nuvia and Profinity for affinity-tagged protein purification; Affi-Gel for laboratory-scale affinity purification; Affi-Prep for process-scale affinity purification; and UNOsphere SUPrA for monoclonal antibody purification.
- ImageNuvia IMAC ResinNuvia IMAC (immobilized metal affinity chromatography) Resin provides an ultra-high capacity matrix over a wide range of flow rates and pH. Get reproducible separation of biomolecules free of contaminants.
- ImageProfinity™ Epoxide ResinProfinity Epoxide Resin is an activated affinity chromatography support for the immobilization of biomolecules that contain nucleophiles such as amino, thiol, or hydroxyl groups.
- ImageProfinity IMAC ResinProfinity IMAC (immobilized metal affinity chromatography) Resin is an affinity chromatography support for protein purification of recombinant histidine-tagged products.
- ImageAffi-Gel and Affi-Prep Protein A Resins
Chromatography on Affi-Gel and Affi-Prep Protein A Resins yield highly purified immunoglobulins (IgG), selectively removes IgG from serum, and adsorbs immune complexes for antigen affinity purification.
- ImageAffi-Gel® Blue GelAffi-Gel Blue Gel is a crosslinked agarose bead with covalently attached Cibacron Blue F3GA dye. The blue dye functions as an ionic, hydrophobic, aromatic, or sterically active binding site.
- ImageDEAE Affi-Gel Blue
DEAE Affi-Gel Blue Gel is a bifunctional matrix for both affinity purification and ion exchange chromatography prepared by coupling Cibacron Blue F3GA and diethylaminoethyl groups to Bio-Gel A.
- ImageCM Affi-Gel® Blue GelCM Affi-Gel Blue Gel contains Cibacron Blue F3GA dye covalently coupled to CM Bio-Gel A. This bifunctional affinity chromatography gel binds both albumin and serum proteases.
- ImageAffi-Gel® Heparin GelAffi-Gel heparin affinity chromatography gel is useful in protein purification for a range of products such as coagulation factors, plasma proteins, polynucleotide polymerases, nucleases, lipases, lipoproteins, and proteases.
- ImageAffi-Prep® Polymyxin SupportAffi-Prep polymyxin affinity chromatography support consists of 2–4 mg of USP-grade polymyxin per ml of the macroporous polymeric Affi-Prep support. It binds endotoxins from a number of strains of gram-negative bacteria.
- ImageAffi-Gel® Boronate GelAffi-Gel boronate-derivatized polyacrylamide gel has a high binding capacity and is ideal for the affinity purification of molecules with adjacent coplanar cis-hydroxyl groups (cis-diols).
- ImageAffi-Gel® 10 and Affi-Gel® 15 Resins
Affi-Gel 10 and Affi-Gel 15 Gels are activated affinity chromatography resins that provide spontaneous, rapid, and highly efficient coupling of ligands via primary amines.
- ImageAffi-Gel® Hz Hydrazide GelAffi-Gel Hz Hydrazide Gel activated affinity chromatography support couples immunoglobulin G (IgG) molecules via carbohydrate moieties on the Fc region of antibody molecules.
- ImageAffi-Gel® 102 Gel
Affi-Gel 102 affinity chromatography support is for use with 1-ethyl-3–(3-dimethylaminopropyl)carbodiimide hydrochloride (EDAC) coupling reagent, which immobilizes ligands that contain primary or terminal carboxyl groups.
- ImageUNOsphere SUPrA Resin
UNOsphere SUPrA affinity chromatography resins are designed for process-scale purification of monoclonal antibodies. These affinity resins are built on the proven UNOsphere matrix for predictable performance.