Use the ENrich SEC 650 10 x 300 column for completing size exclusion separations in less than 30 minutes at fast flow rates (≥1 ml/min). For biomolecules in the 5–650 kDa molecular weight range.
The ENrich SEC columns run at low backpressure, allowing for more flow rate flexibility, both in terms of sample viscosities and temperature conditions.
The ENrich SEC 650 column provides:
- Superior quality, reproducible separations
- Lower backpressure than similar media
- Faster flow rates than similar media
- Stability from pH 2–12
- Separation range of 5–650 kDa
- Optimized separations at the following flow rates:
- 0.75–1.25 ml/min (recommended)
- 2.0 ml/min (maximum)
The ENrich glass columns are made of a durable borosilicate glass tube. The columns are compatible with all aqueous solvents.
Use the ENrich SEC 70 10 x 300 mm column (780-1070) for separating biomolecules in the 500 to 70,000 Da range.
Prepacked ENrich columns are also available for ion exchange chromatography:
- For strong anion exchange:
- For strong cation exchange:
Bio-Rad offers other size exclusion chromatography resins for packing your own columns.
ENrich columns are ideal for use on the NGC™ chromatography system or any other medium- to high-pressure chromatography systems.