Use these Mini-PROTEAN TGX Stain-Free Protein Gels for separation of polypeptides 10–200 kD. Long-life TGX, Tris-Glycine eXtended, Stain-Free Gels have a novel formulation, which allows rapid fluorescent detection of proteins with Bio-Rad’s stain-free enabled imaging systems. TGX Stain-Free Gels can be used for both standard denaturing protein separations as well as native electrophoresis.
Run up to 4 Mini-PROTEAN TGX Stain-Free Protein Gels in 35 min using the Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Cell.
There is a wide range of Mini-PROTEAN TGX Stain-Free Precast Protein Gels, including other gels with 15 wells, in both single percentages and gradients.
Features and Benefits
- Stain-free imaging of gels and blots in 1 min
- Can be used for denaturing electrophoresis with standard running buffer containing SDS
- Laemmli-like separation in the presence of SDS
- Run time as short as 15 min
- Proteins retain native conformation and activity in the absence SDS
- 12 month shelf life
Mini-PROTEAN TGX Stain-Free Gels contain trihalo compounds, which in the presence of UV-light react with tryptophan residues producing fluorescence. The fluorophores remain covalently bound to the proteins throughout electrophoresis and blotting, and may be visualized in gels or multiple times on PVDF membranes.
Cassette opening levers (4560000) are sold separately.
|Number of Gels||Catalog Number|
- 2x Laemmli Sample Buffer (1610737)
- Native Sample Buffer (1610738)
- 10x Tris/Glycine/SDS Running Buffer (1610732)
- 10x Tris/Glycine Running Buffer (1610734)
- Protein Ladders and Standards (Markers) including unstained, prestained and western