Considering a PTC Tempo Thermal Cycler for Your Lab?
The PTC Tempo Thermal Cycler is Bio-Rad’s next-generation conventional PCR instrument. The PTC Tempo 96 Thermal Cycler is built with a fixed 96-well reaction block and offers the same trusted performance as the C1000 Touch PCR System as well as several new features.
Features and Benefits
- Programmable thermal gradient — for optimization of annealing temperatures
- Large touch screen — for streamlined protocol programming and editing
- Heated and automated lid — for use with various vessels, sealer types, and for integration with automation robotics
- Expanded connectivity — WiFi, ethernet, and USB
- Cloud connectivity: create and send protocols from your BR.io cloud platform
- Network storage drive access for excellent data management
- Thermal Cyclers for PCR
- PCR Reagents & qPCR Reagents
- PCR Plastic Consumables
- Nucleic Acid Electrophoresis