The PREvalence ddPCR SARS-CoV-2 Wastewater Quantification Kit provides reproducible, quantitative results in wastewater testing for SARS-CoV-2, the virus caused by COVID-19.
The PREvalence ddPCR SARS-CoV-2 Wastewater Quantification Kit, based on the U.S. CDC and WHO RT-PCR primers for SARS-CoV-2 detection, allows for the detection of N2 and E genes in SARS-CoV-2. It also includes an assay for the Murine Coronavirus or Murine Hepatitis Virus (MHV), an enveloped, single-stranded RNA virus. MHV serves as a matrix recovery control, enabling estimation of the virus lost during sample processing. The test allows for all three targets to be detected in a single well using the kit. The kit also contains reagents sufficient for 200 reactions, and there is an automated software tool available for analysis.
Features and Benefits
- Addresses an unmet need in COVID surveillance — the ability to test millions of people with sufficient lead time to take action
- Quantitative without requiring a standard curve
- More inhibitor-resistant compared to qPCR
- Reproducible results across runs, reagent lots, and instruments
- Single-well multiplex test, or two two-well test if using fecal indicator
- Turnaround time <8 hours from sample to answer
- Validated on the QX200 ddPCR Platforms, compatible with QX ONE ddPCR Platform
- Aligned to CDC guidelines on wastewater testing
- Multiple viral targets for more robust assay performance
- Automatic analysis with the PREvalence Wastewater Automated Analysis Application
Applications and Uses
- Detecting SARS-CoV-2 virus in wastewater
Use the filters below to refine results!
2 L (2 x 1 L), oil for use with droplet reader in the QX600/QX200 Droplet Digital™ PCR Systems
Pkg of 30, cartridges for use with the Automated Droplet Generator in the QX600/QX200 AutoDG Droplet Digital PCR System
Pkg of 24, cartridges for use with the QX200 Droplet Generator
Pkg of 24, gaskets for use with QX200 Droplet Generator
Droplet reader for EvaGreen or probe-based digital PCR applications, for use with the QX200 Droplet Digital™ System
AutoDG Instrument for automated droplet generation of up to 96 samples, for use with the QX600/QX200 Droplet Digital PCR Systems
Droplet generator for EvaGreen or probe-based digital PCR applications, for use with QX200™ Droplet Digital™ PCR System
Modular thermal cycler platform, includes C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler chassis, 96–deep well reaction module, USB flash drive