Chromatography on Affi-Prep Protein A Resin yields highly purified immunoglobulins (IgG), selectively removes IgG prior to analysis of other immunoglobulin classes, or adsorbs immune complexes for antigen purification. Protein A binds to the Fc region of immunoglobulins, especially IgGs from mammalian species.
The Affi-Prep Protein A Resin matrix allows high linear flow rates and exhibits excellent mechanical strength. These key features allow the direct transfer of experimental conditions from the initial analytical methods development stage to the final production scale purification of product. When Affi-Prep Protein A Resin is used in conjunction with the optimized Affi-Prep Protein A MAPS II Binding Buffer, high-efficiency binding of a wide range of immunoglobulins, including all isotypes of murine IgG, is achieved.
Features and Benefits
- Binds a wide range of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, including mouse IgG1
- Macroporous polymeric support is not compressible under normal operating conditions
- Linear flow rates up to 2,000 cm/hr are achievable
- High flow rates at all column diameters for easy scale-up
- Compatible with most commonly used chromatographic buffers
- Stable pH range from 2–10
- Multiple chromatographic cycles without loss of capacity
- High purity of IgGs
- High affinity for mammalian IgG
- High capacities for mouse IgG1 as well as other subclasses with MAPS optimized buffer
- Easy to use
Use the filters below to refine results!