Bio-Rad provides two distinct technologies for isolating total RNA. Silica membrane-based kits, available in 96-well plate and spin-column formats, and PureZOL RNA reagent ideal for scaling up isolation protocols.
- ImageAurum™ Total RNA Mini KitThe Aurum total RNA mini kit produces high-quality DNA-free total RNA from a wide range of starting materials, including cultured cells, bacteria, and yeast, as well as animal and plant tissues.
- ImageAurum™ Total RNA 96 KitThe Aurum total RNA 96 kit isolates high-quality DNA-free total RNA from cultured cells, bacteria, and yeast in a 96-well format for high-throughput total RNA isolation.
- ImageAurum™ Total RNA Fatty and Fibrous Tissue KitThe Aurum total RNA fatty and fibrous tissue kit produces high yields of exceptionally pure total RNA from samples that are difficult to disrupt.
- ImageAurum™ Vacuum ManifoldThe Aurum vacuum manifold serves as a vacuum purification platform for either 96-well plates or individual luer-ended spin columns, ensuring fast, high-quality sample preparation.
- ImagePureZOL™ RNA Isolation ReagentThe ready-to-use PureZOL RNA isolation reagent is an efficient means of isolating RNA from a variety of sources, including cultured cell, animal and plant tissue, yeast, virus, and bacteria.
- ImageiScript™ RT-qPCR Sample Preparation ReagentBio-Rad's iScript RT-qPCR sample preparation reagent delivers efficient cell lysis and RNA stabilization for sensitive qPCR without RNA purification.