Use this five (5) license version of ChromLab Software Security Edition, an integrated software package for the NGC Chromatography System, to operate in compliance with Title 21 of the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations Part 11 (21 CFR Part 11) within a closed system.
This security edition of ChromLab Software controls all functions for laboratory-scale protein purification, as does the standard edition of ChromLab Software, enabling:
- Instrument setup and calibration
- Method development
- Real-time monitoring and system control
- Chromatogram comparison
- Peak analysis
ChromLab Software, Security Edition also provides the following tools to comply with 21 CFR Part 11 requirements:
- Limit and authorize access to system users
- Limit access to selected tasks through user level permissions
- Produce computer-generated audit trails
- Prevent falsification of data
- Generate binding signatures and records
- Create accurate and complete signed reports for FDA submissions
New User Management Edition features (included with Security Edition) also enable:
- Control of up to five NGC Systems with one PC
- Control of one system from multiple PCs
- Method and analysis file sharing on a centralized database
ChromLab Software Standard Edition is also available for users who do not require 21 CFR Part 11 compliance features.
Documentation for ChromLab Software Security Edition is provided when purchasing the software licenses.
Documentation for ChromLab Software Standard Edition, which covers instrument use and standard software features, is available compiled on the same USB flash drive that contains ChromLab Software (12009390), provided with all NGC Chromatography Systems.
Alternatively, download the individual PDFs below:
- NGC Systems and ChromLab Software Guides:
- ChromLab Software, User Management Edition User Guide
- ChromLab Software, Security Edition User Guide
Learn more about the features and capabilities of NGC™ Chromatography Systems.