NGC High-Flow Tubing Kit to operate the NGC 100 Chromatography System at flow rates above 40 ml/min. Buffer flow into the NGC System Pumps is unrestricted with wider diameter 3/16” OD PFE tubing lines.
Features and Benefits
- Enables the operation of NGC 100 Chromatography Stems at flow rates greater than 40 ml/min.
- Tubing, in combination with a NGC Buffer Blending Valve, will allow operation of NGC 100 Chromatography Systems at flow rates up to 200 ml/min.
- The kit contains 3/16” OD PFA tubing, connection adaptors, and bottle caps for buffer inlet lines and waste line.
- 5 x 3/16” OD PFA Tubing with 5/16-24 Fittings
- 5 x Bottle Caps for 3/16” OD PFA Tubing
- 5 x 1/4-28 x 5/16-24 PEEK Adapters
- 5 x 1/8” OD PFA Tubing with 1/4-28 Fittings
- 1 x 1/16” OD Green PEEK Fraction Collector tubing with 1/4-28 Fittings
Includes 100 ml/min pumps, multi-wavelength (UV/Vis) and conductivity detection, and automated sample injection, for the purification of proteins
Includes 100 ml/min pumps, multi-wavelength (UV/Vis) and conductivity detection, buffer blending options, and a pH valve, for rapid pH scouting during the purification of proteins, peptides, and nucleic acids
Includes 100 ml/min pumps, multi-wavelength (UV/Vis) and conductivity detection, expanded scouting options, large-sample injection, outlet valve, and column switching of up to 5 columns, for method development