Use these Mini-PROTEAN TGX Precast Protein Gels for optimal resolution of polypeptides from ~10–100 kD. Any kD TGX gels are ideal for the second dimension after isoelectric focusing (IEF). Long-life TGX (Tris-Glycine eXtended) Gels have a novel formulation and can be used for both standard denaturing protein separations as well as native electrophoresis.
Run up to 4 Mini-PROTEAN TGX Precast Protein Gels in 35 min using the Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Cell.
There is a wide range of Mini-PROTEAN TGX Precast Protein Gels, including other gels with 10 wells, in both single percentages and gradients.
Features and Benefits
- Can be used for denaturing electrophoresis with standard running buffer containing SDS
- Laemmli-like separation in the presence of SDS
- Run time as short as 15 min
- Proteins retain native conformation and activity in the absence SDS
- 12 month shelf life
- Individually packaged
Cassette opening levers (4560000) are sold separately.
|Number of Gels||Catalog Number|
|10, with 100 μl Dual Color Standards||4569034DC|
- 2x Laemmli Sample Buffer (1610737)
- Native Sample Buffer (1610738)
- 10x Tris/Glycine/SDS Running Buffer (1610732)
- 10x Tris/Glycine Running Buffer (1610734)
- Protein Ladders and Standards (Markers) including unstained, prestained and western
(62.5 mM Tris-HCl, pH 6.8, 2% SDS, 25% glycerol, 0.01% bromophenol blue)
(25 mM Tris, 192 mM glycine, 0.1% SDS, pH 8.3)