Use these Mini-PROTEAN TGX Precast Protein Gels for separation of polypeptides ~5–200 kD. Long-life TGX (Tris-Glycine eXtended) Gels have a novel formulation and can be used for both standard denaturing protein separations as well as native electrophoresis.
Run up to 4 Mini-PROTEAN TGX Precast Protein Gels in 35 min using the Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Cell.
There is a wide range of Mini-PROTEAN TGX Precast Protein Gels, including other gels with 10 wells, in both single percentages and gradients.
Features and Benefits
- Can be used for denaturing electrophoresis with standard running buffer containing SDS
- Laemmli-like separation in the presence of SDS
- Run time as short as 15 min
- Proteins retain native conformation and activity in the absence SDS
- 12 month shelf life
- Individually packaged
Cassette opening levers (4560000) are sold separately.
|Number of Gels||Catalog Number|
|10, with 100 μl Dual Color Standards||4561084DC|
- 2x Laemmli Sample Buffer (1610737)
- Native Sample Buffer (1610738)
- 10x Tris/Glycine/SDS Running Buffer (1610732)
- 10x Tris/Glycine Running Buffer (1610734)
- Protein Ladders and Standards (Markers) including unstained, prestained and western