Use these Mini-PROTEAN TGX Precast Protein Gels with IPG/prep wells for either preparative electrophoresis or as the second dimension after isoelectric focusing (IEF). Long-life TGX (Tris-Glycine eXtended) Gels have a novel formulation and can be used for both standard denaturing protein separations as well as native electrophoresis.
Run up to four Mini-PROTEAN TGX Precast Protein Gels in 35 min using the Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Cell.
There is a wide range of Mini-PROTEAN TGX Precast Protein Gels, including other gels with IPG/prep wells, in both single percentages and gradients.
Features and Benefits
- Can be used for denaturing electrophoresis with standard running buffer containing SDS
- Laemmli-like separation in the presence of SDS
- Run time as short as 15 min
- Proteins retain native conformation and activity in the absence SDS
- Well accommodates 7 cm ReadyStrip™ IPG Strips
- 12 month shelf life
- Individually packaged
Cassette opening levers (4560000) are sold separately.
|Number of Gels||Catalog Number|
- 2x Laemmli Sample Buffer (1610737)
- Native Sample Buffer (1610738)
- Protein Ladders and Standards (Markers) including IEF and 2-D Standards
- ReadyStrip IPG Strips