Use the CIP10-M Air Sampler, 220 V to collect aerosols to screen for, or quantitate, microbial contamination. The sampled aerosol is collected in Aquadien™ Lysis Solution in the device. The lysis solution is then processed with the Aquadien Bacterial DNA Extraction and Purification Kit and can then be used directly with iQ-Check®Legionella Real-Time PCR Kits or other real-time PCR analysis.
Features and Benefits
- Compact and portable for easy measurement of local air
- Evaluate aerosols around any water source
- Reusable; the cup and the collection head are sterilized with an autoclave (15 minutes at 120°C recommended)
Use in conjunction with iQ-Check Legionella Real-Time PCR Kits is AFNOR/ISO validated by AFNOR Certification according to the NF T90-471 and ISO TS 12869 standards.
- Aquadien Lysis Solution (3578125)
- Aquadien Bacterial DNA Extraction and Purification Kit (3578121)
- Aquadien W2, Wash Solution (3578119) for clogging samples and samples containing PCR inhibitors
- iQ-Check Legionella Real-Time PCR Kits
- PCR Plastic Consumables
- Real-Time PCR Detection Systems
- Standard Media for Water Testing
- Food Science Equipment and Supplies