Use our Half Fraser Standard Broth as a selective enrichment medium for the growth of Listeria genus, including Listeria monocytogenes, in products intended for human and animal consumption. This broth can be used as an enrichment step for the identification and enumeration using RAPID'L.mono, RAPID'Listeria spp., or AL (Agar Listeria according to Ottaviani and Agosti) Agar Plates.
Half Fraser Standard is used for standard enrichment conditions. If you have particular challenging protocols, stringent growth, or demanding strains, we recommend to use our other Half Fraser Broth (3555794)— Contact your sales specialist to learn more.
- Fraser 1/2 Broth, dehydrated base (3564604), and supplement (3564616). Ready to use Fraser ½ Broth in 225 ml x 6 (3555797) and ready to use Fraser ½ Broth in 4 x 3 L (3555794)
- RAPID'L.mono Agar Plates (3563694), dehydrated base (3564293), and Supplements 1 (3564294) and 2 (3564296)
- RAPID'Listeria spp. Agar Base, dehydrated (3564744) and RAPID'Listeria spp. Supplements 1 (3564745) and 2 (3564746)
- AL (Agar Listeria according to Ottaviani and Agosti) Agar Plates (3563695)
- Half Fraser Standard Broth, Dehydrated, 500 g (12018706)
- Half Fraser Standard Broth, Ready to use, 5 L x 2 bags (12018707)