Macro-Prep High Q Resin is a strong anion exchange resin containing quaternary amine functional groups that is ideal for purifying acidic and neutral proteins and peptides. It is an excellent choice for rapid purification and meets the demands of analytical, semipreparative, and process-scale applications.
This methacrylate copolymer bead provides high-resolution separations at very high flow rates. Changes in pH or ionic strength of the buffer do not cause shrinking or swelling of the support. The superior mechanical and chemical stability of Macro-Prep High Q Resin make it a preferred choice over other Q supports on the market. Macro-Prep High Q Resin can be sanitized with chaotropic agents and can be autoclaved. It provides consistent and reproducible results.
Features and Benefits
- High capacity for biomolecules
- High resolution of complex biological mixtures
- Rigid polymer matrix that allows high flow rates at moderate pressures
- Hydrophilic matrix that reduces nonspecific binding
- Macroporous beads that enhance access to ionic sites
- High chemical, mechanical, and thermal stability
- Macro-Prep High Q Resin Product Information Sheet (Bulletin 5644)
- Instruction Manual, Macro-Prep Ion Exchange Resins (LIT271)
Use the filters below to refine results!