Earn a free one-year service contract on your CFX System with purchase of Reagents.CFX Loyalty Program
Our Universal Real-Time PCR Reagents Web App brings you in-depth product information, individual and competitive performance data, interactive tutorials, 3D animated videos, technical manuals and more.
iTaq universal probes supermix is a 2x concentrated, ready-to-use reaction master mix containing all components, except primers, probes, and template, for probe-based quantitative PCR (qPCR; simplex or duplex reaction) on any real-time PCR instrument. It contains antibody-mediated hot-start iTaq DNA polymerase, dNTPs, MgCl2, enhancers, stabilizers, and a blend of passive reference dyes (including ROX).
iTaq universal probes supermix lets you:
- Perform challenging simplex or duplex assays for a wide variety of targets
- Obtain reliable and reproducible gene expression analysis results with any fluorogenic probe
- Achieve consistent results across real-time instrument platforms under fast or standard conditions
iTaq universal probes supermix contains:
- Advanced buffer formulation for optimal probe-based qPCR
- Antibody-mediated hot-start iTaq DNA polymerase for rapid activation (30 sec)
- Blend of passive reference dyes for universal real-time instrument compatibility
iTaq Universal Probes Supermix is compatible with Bio-Rad Real-Time PCR Detection Systems and commercially available systems listed below:
Applications and Uses
- Gene expression analysis
- Mutation detection
- Pathogen detection
Use the filters below to refine results!