Liquid control available in barcoded, load-and-go tube configuration, designed to monitor the precision of cardiac assessment assays.
- Eliminate manual pour-off with ready-to-use “load and go” convenience to minimize handling errors
- Reduce use of consumables and minimize laboratory waste
- Conveniently store refrigerated on-board the analyzer*
- Access Unity data management program and large peer groups for greater confidence in patient results
- Liquid, human serum based
- 3 year shelf life at -20°C to -70°C
- 20 day open-vial stability at 2–8°C for most analytes
*Optional Atellica Solution Sample Handler.
To learn more visit: www.qcnet.com/inteliq
|Import value assignment data to the analyzer with Bio-Rad's proprietary format for embedded data security.|
|Please refer to the package insert for platform-specific stability and performance claims. Refer to myeinserts.com or the package insert of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.|
Use the filters below to refine results!