Oils required for conducting digital PCR experiments include Droplet Generation Oils and Droplet Reader Oil.
Droplet Generation Oils
Droplet Generation Oils are used to create sample-in-oil droplets required for Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR), and different formulations are available for both probe and EvaGreen detection chemistries.
Droplet Generation Oils Optimized for Probe Applications
- Droplet Generation Oil for Probes — for use with the QX200/QX100 Droplet Generator: 70 ml (10 x 7 ml) (1863005)
- Automated Droplet Generation Oil for Probes — for use with the Automated Droplet Generator (AutoDG): 140 ml (1864110)
Droplet Generation Oil for Probes and Automated Droplet Generation Oil for Probes are compatible with the digital PCR supermixes and kits below:
- ddPCR Supermix for Probes (No dUTP)
- ddPCR Supermix for Probes
- Residual DNA Quantification Supermixes
- One-Step RT-ddPCR Advanced Kit for Probes
- Digital PCR Assays
Droplet Generation Oils Optimized for EvaGreen Applications
- QX200 Droplet Generation Oil — for use with the QX200 Droplet Generator: 14 ml (2 x 7 ml) (1864005) or
70 ml (10 x 7 ml) (1864006)
- AutoDG Oil for EvaGreen — for use with the Automated Droplet Generator: 140 ml (1864112)
For use exclusively with the QX200 ddPCR EvaGreen Supermix.
Droplet Reader Oil
Droplet Reader Oil is used during the droplet analysis step of the digital PCR workflow on the QX200/QX100 Droplet Reader.
ddPCR Droplet Reader Oil is specifically formulated to work with the droplet reader in the QX200/QX100 and QX200 AutoDG Droplet Digital PCR Systems.
All Droplet Generation and Droplet Reader Oils are optimized for use with consumables for Droplet Digital PCR Systems.
Supporting Documents and Resources
Use the filters below to refine results!