QX Manager is a powerful software application for the acquisition and analysis of your Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR) data. When connected to a ddPCR system, QX Software provides all necessary functionality to set up, run, and analyze experiments on your samples.
Key Features of QX Manager
- NEW! QX600 Droplet Reader connectivity
- QX200 Droplet Reader connectivity
- Built-in support for multiple experiment types and plex modes
- Quantification of 12 targets within a single well, with 6-color detection*
- Customizable ddPCR plate and report templates
- At-a-glance "Dashboard" view of ddPCR plate data
- High resolution data visualization with 1D Amplitude, 2D Amplitude, Concentration, Ratio, and Fractional Abundance charts
Supported experiment types and Plex modes:
|Single Target per Channel||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Probe Mix Triplex||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
QX Manager Premium Edition
In addition to the features supported above, QX Manager Premium Edition offers:
- Locked Assay Protocols with support for custom calculations, external thresholding algorithms, and detailed reports
- Audit trails and tools for U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance*
For researchers requiring a software package that permits operation in compliance with Title 21 of the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations Part 11 (21 CFR Part 11), consider purchasing QX Manager Premium Edition.
QX Software Runs the Following Bio-Rad Droplet Digital PCR Systems:
|Droplet Digital PCR System||QX Manager Software, Standard Edition v2.0||
QX Manager, Premium Edition v2.1
|QX Manager Software, Standard Edition v1.2 (or earlier)||QX Manager, Regulatory Edition v1.2 (or earlier)|
New! QX Designer
QX Designer is a separate, standalone application that enables you to create, edit and secure your locked Assay Protocol Files (APFs). When paired with QX Manager Premium Edition, APFs can give you fine-tuned control over every facet of your plate run, ensuring consistency between runs and reducing user-bias during ddPCR data analysis.
With QX Designer, you can create new APF packages or modify existing ones, with a user-friendly graphical interface. Seamlessly codify settings and values used frequently in your laboratory for every plate run, password-protect and version all of your assay protocols, and even define how your post-run reports are formatted. APFs streamline your workflow by pre-defining various aspects of your plate run including plate layout, plate run settings, automated thresholding to applying custom downstream results calculations to your ddPCR data.
Recommended: 8th Generation Intel 4 Core Processor
Recommended: 1 TB
Recommended: 32 GB
Use the filters below to refine results!
QX Designer is a companion application to QX Manager Premium Edition that gives users the ability to design, implement and deploy locked assay protocols to QX Manager Premium Edition.
QX600 and QX200 System control and analysis software, with traceability for secure environments