QX Software is a family of powerful software packages for acquisition and analysis of your Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR) data. When connected to a ddPCR system, QX Software provides all necessary functionality to create, run, and analyze experiments on your samples.
Key Features of QX Software
Using the instrument and software, you can:
- Set up a customized ddPCR experiment for plate runs
- Use the live analysis function during the droplet reading process
- Analyze your data files in a variety of charts and tables in the Analysis module
- Create customized templates for both reports and plates enabling simple standardization of reporting and data acquisition
- View system and experiment audit logs
- Produce an audit log report on old and new data values after reprocessing a file
QX Software Runs the Following Bio-Rad Droplet Digital PCR Systems:
|Droplet Digital PCR System||QX Manager Software, Standard Edition||QX Manager Software, Regulatory Edition*||QX ONE Software, Standard Edition||QX ONE Software, Regulatory Edition*|
Recommended: 8th Generation Intel 4 Core Processor
Recommended: 1 TB
Recommended: 16 GB
Use the filters below to refine results!
Note: This software package is made available to QX ONE users for the purpose of "off-line" data analysis only. Do not attempt to update the software on the QX ONE system's touchscreen, as this must be performed by trained field service personnel.