The C1000 Touch thermal cycler offers superior performance and a large color touch screen for easy programming. This fully modular platform is able to accommodate different throughput needs with easily interchangeable reaction modules that swap in seconds without tools. Each PCR module has a fully adjustable heated lid that supports a wide range of vessels and sealers, including low-profile and standard-height PCR plates.
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy protocol programming — 2 programming options, including the Protocol Autowriter, which automatically generates customized standard, fast, and ultrafast protocols
- Easy protocol editing — the large color touch screen and redesigned navigation make editing and running protocols easy
- Flexible platform — change throughput capability by linking up to 3 additional S1000™ thermal cyclers or adding PC control for up to 32 cyclers
- Advanced file management — USB flash drive compatibility allows universal protocol transfer and unlimited data storage
- Thermal gradient — quickly and easily identify optimal annealing temperatures by using the programmable temperature gradient
Applications and Uses
- Cycle sequencing
- Gene expression studies
The C1000 Touch thermal cycler can be used with six interchangeable reaction modules, including:
- A gradient-enabled 96-well fast module
- A gradient-enabled 96–deep well module
- A gradient-enabled dual 48/48-well fast module that allows 2 independently controlled protocols to be run side by side in a single bay
- A gradient-enabled 384-well module for high throughput
- 2 modules for real-time PCR detection
C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler Firmware
Current version: HC12 126.96.36.199.A, PXA270 1.101.422.514
Select from our complete line of thermal cyclers using the PCR Thermal Cycler Selection Guide.
Use the filters below to refine results!
Modular thermal cycler platform, includes C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler chassis, 96–deep well reaction module, USB flash drive; education use only (for research use, please see 1851197)
96–deep well reaction module, fits C1000, C1000 Touch, and S1000 thermal cyclers, gradient enabled; education use only (for research use, please see 1840197)