The Bio-Plex Pro human isotyping immunoassays are available in a multiplex format and offer robust and reproducible measurement of eight different immunoglobulin subclasses or isotypes associated with
- Allergic response
- Immunodeficiency disorders
- Autoimmune diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Drug and vaccine development
Assay Formats Available
- All-in-one multiplex kit — for detecting human IgG1, IgG2, IgG3, IgG4, IgA, and IgM
- All-in-one singleplex kits — for detecting human IgA, IgM, IgE, and IgG total
Based on 6.5 µm magnetic beads, these assays are compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
- All-in-one kit format for both multiplex and singleplex assays
- One diluent optimized for use with samples, standards, and controls
- Assay quick guide to get you started right away
- 1-level quality control
- Bio-Plex® MAGPIX™ multiplex reader
- Bio-Plex® 200 system
- Bio-Plex® 3D suspension array system
- Bio-Plex Pro™ wash stations
See how Bio-Plex instruments and assays benefit researchers studying heart disease, leukemia, melanoma, and other cancers.
Use the filters below to refine results!