Use Criterion TGX Precast Protein Gels for the separation of polypeptides from ~2–400 kD. The novel formulation TGX (Tris-Glycine eXtended) Gels have a long shelf life and can be used for either denaturing SDS protein separations or native electrophoresis.
Bio-Rad offers a wide range of Criterion TGX Precast Protein Gels, including other 26-well gels in both single percentages and gradients.
Run 1–2 midi gels in 35 minutes using the Criterion Cell. For higher throughput, the Criterion Dodeca Cell can run up to 12 gels.
Features and Benefits
- Can be used for denaturing electrophoresis with standard running buffer containing SDS
- Laemmli-like separation in the presence of SDS
- Run time as short as 20 min
- Proteins retain native conformation and activity in the absence SDS
- 12 month shelf life
For faster gel and western blotting analyses, use Criterion™ TGX Stain-Free™ Precast Protein Gels.
- 10x Tris/Glycine/SDS Running Buffer (1610732)
- 10x Tris/Glycine Running Buffer (1610734)
- 2x Laemmli Sample Buffer (1610737)
- Native Sample Buffer (1610738)
- Protein Ladders and Standards (Markers) including unstained, prestained and western
Criterion Precast Gels Application Guide, Instruction Manual