Use Criterion TGX Precast Protein Gels for the separation of polypeptides from ~15–200 kD. The novel formulation TGX (Tris-Glycine eXtended) Gels have a long shelf life and can be used for either denaturing SDS protein separations or native electrophoresis.
Bio-Rad offers a wide range of Criterion TGX Precast Protein Gels, including other 26-well gels in both single percentages and gradients.
Features and Benefits
- Can be used for denaturing electrophoresis with standard running buffer containing SDS
- Laemmli-like separation in the presence of SDS
- Run time as short as 20 min
- Proteins retain native conformation and activity in the absence SDS
- 12 month shelf life
For faster gel and western blotting analyses, use Criterion™ TGX Stain-Free™ Precast Protein Gels.
- 10x Tris/Glycine/SDS Running Buffer (1610732)
- 10x Tris/Glycine Running Buffer (1610734)
- 2x Laemmli Sample Buffer (1610737)
- Native Sample Buffer (1610738)
- Protein Ladders and Standards (Markers) including unstained, prestained and western
Criterion Precast Gels Application Guide, Instruction Manual