Combine RAPID'Listeria spp. Supplements 1 and 2 with RAPID'Listeria spp. Agar Base to prepare plates for the detection and enumeration of all Listeria spp. in food products and environmental samples. Identification using RAPID'Listeria spp. Medium is based on the chromogenic detection of β-D-glucosidase (β-gal) activity. The medium contains lithium chloride and an antibiotic mixture for selectivity.
Features and Benefits
- Listeria colonies are bluish-green
- If no Listeria colonies are observed, it may be concluded that Listeria monocytogenes is absent
- Enumerate Listeria 24 hr after enrichment
- Results can be confirmed on RAPID'L.mono Medium or Palcam Agar Plates
- Use to confirm positive tests such as iQ-Check®Listeria spp. Real-Time PCR Tests
Certified NF VALIDATION according to the ISO 16140 standard and validated by the AOAC.
- RAPID'Listeria spp. Agar Base, dehydrated (3564744) and Supplement 2 (3564746)
- RAPID'L.mono Agar Plates (3563694)
- iQ-Check Listeria spp. PCR Detection Kit (3578113)
- Fraser 1/2 Broth, ready-to-use (3555797), dehydrated base (3564604), and supplement (3564616)
- AL (Agar Listeria according to Ottaviani and Agosti Medium) Agar