Use RAPID'Listeria spp. Agar Base with the addition of RAPID'Listeria spp. Supplements 1 and 2 for the detection and enumeration of all Listeria spp. in food products and environmental samples. Identification using RAPID'Listeria spp. Medium is based on the chromogenic detection of β-D-glucosidase (β-gal) activity. The medium contains lithium chloride and an antibiotic mixture for selectivity.
Features and Benefits
- Listeria colonies are bluish-green
- If no Listeria colonies are observed, it may be concluded that Listeria monocytogenes is absent
- Enumerate Listeria 24 hr after enrichment
- Results can be confirmed on RAPID'L.mono Medium or Palcam Agar Plates
- Use to confirm positive tests such as iQ-Check®Listeria spp. Real-Time PCR Tests
Certified NF VALIDATION according to the ISO 16140 standard and validated by the AOAC.
- RAPID'Listeria spp. Supplements 1 (3564745) and 2 (3564746)
- RAPID'L.mono Agar Plates (3563694)
- iQ-Check Listeria spp. PCR Detection Kit (3578113)
- Fraser 1/2 Broth, ready-to-use (3555797), dehydrated base (3564604), and supplement (3564616)
- AL (Agar Listeria according to Ottaviani and Agosti Medium) Agar
(Discontinued) iQ-Check Listeria spp. PCR Detection Kit3578113
Pkg of 1 kit, includes lysis reagent, fluorescent probes, PCR amplification mix, positive and negative controls, for 94 samples